Neorest’s – Shipping and Refund Policy
Returning a Purchase
- Please contact us and include your original invoice number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name. We will give you a “Return Order Number,” Returns that have not been first authorized cannot be accepted.
- Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging.
- Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to completely process your request. Refund processing involves several steps, some that we cannot control, so please be patient while awaiting the credit for the original purchase to appear on the card you used.
- Please Note: Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling charges.
- All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging. Unfortunately, if products have been assembled or modified, we cannot take them as returns. Also, restocking or repacking fees are charged to cover labor, paperwork, and shipping carton replacement. Finally, certain products cannot be returned because our suppliers cannot take them back, such as those customized to your specifications.
- If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call us before ordering.
Damaged & Missing Parts
- Through many years of experience, we have learned to package our products to withstand damage during shipping, avoid selling items easily damaged during shipping, and discontinue suppliers whose damage rate is too high. If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away. We will work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge.
Suspected or Actual Damage If Shipped by Truck Freight
- Write “Package Damaged” when you sign for delivery even if it appears only slightly damaged. If the package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Once we receive back that damaged package, we will send a new one. Please notify us if you refuse delivery, so we can anticipate that return.
- If our product is assembled for you, make sure you closely inspect the product for any damage BEFORE boxes are discarded and before the delivery people leave. Again, if there is a problem, write it down before the delivery crew leaves.
- If you accepted a package and then discover parts are missing or damaged, do not discard the packaging. Please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts at no extra charge. Most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, so do not delay. If we cannot replace parts, we can have the carrier pick up the item and we will send a replacement once we have it back. Again, all returned products should be in the original packaging.
- If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the product can be returned under our Return Policy. If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with replacement parts or a complete replacement, we will pay to return the item to us.
- In the case of a manufacturer’s defect, we can replace the product. We stand 100% behind our products, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems.
Delivery and Shipping Policy
All items are available for in-Factory/Warehouse pickup at free of charge between 3 to 7 working days to your residence once your order and payment is confirmed from our customer care by return mail/message/WhatsApp confirmation.
If Neorest fails to provide you within the stipulated delivery time, you may
- Cancel the order and receive a full refund or credit equal to your deposit within 7 working days or by re-modify the order.
- Further, there must be a responsible person over the age of 18 years old at home during delivery.
- The delivery fee includes delivery of merchandise, placement in the room of your choice and the removal of shipping materials. It does not include assembly or set-up of merchandise or removal of old bedding. Any and all requests of the delivery driver must be made during the delivery and please know the driver cannot return to the premises post-delivery if the wrong setup directions (i.e. – wrong bedroom) were initially given to the driver by you or the responsible person you designate.
You may cancel your order without charge. If an order is canceled after the merchandise has been shipped, the customer is responsible for the actual cost of shipping, plus a 20% handling fee. If the order is for a custom item, cancellation must be prior to production. If the order is for a stocked item, cancellation must be prior to shipping.
NeoRest’s Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to NeoRest. Therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data NeoRest may collect, how NeoRest uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our websites, NeoRest will not collect any personal data about you (For example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to share it with us (By registration, surveys, reviews etc), provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with your personal data, we usually use it only to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. We also use it to support our customer relationship with you:
1. We may store and process personal data and share it with our affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services.
2. We (Or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a NeoRest offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand your needs better.
3. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to NeoRest affiliates.
NeoRest will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online, only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
1. Is required for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected.
2. Is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you.
3. Is required by law or competent governmental or judicial authorities.
4. Is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence.
5. Is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on NeoRest’s information technology systems.
Communications or Utilization Data
When you use telecommunication services to access our website, your communications data (For example, IP address) or utilization data are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. Unless there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our websites, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect non-personal data (For example, type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website through which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed etc). We may use this data and share it with our affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our websites and to improve their performance or content.
“Cookies” – Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our websites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your PC, the next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, NeoRest uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Websites
NeoRest websites contain links to other websites. NeoRest is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
NeoRest uses Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise across the Internet. AdWords Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you, based on which part of the NeoRest website you have viewed, by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. The cookie is used to identify our page viewers and show ads relevant to them. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN
1. To submit a warranty claim, please write to us at email@example.com.
2. Mention the defect with photo proofs, copy or invoice and warranty card along with your contact details, our team will contact you at the earliest.
3.Submit proof of defect to Neorest along with invoice and copy of warranty card.
4.Neorest will make a confirmation call and arrange for pick-up from your location.
5.The defective product will be inspected and claim confirmation will be placed.
6.Neorest will replace the mattress under limited warranty conditions.
7.The replaced product will be shipped free of cost.