Returning a Purchase
- Please contact us and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name. We will give you a “Return Order Number,” Returns that have not been first authorized cannot be accepted.
- Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging.
- Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to completely process your request. Refund processing involves several steps, some that we cannot control, so please be patient while awaiting the credit for the original purchase to appear on the card you used.
- Please Note: Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling charges.
- All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging. Unfortunately, if products have been assembled or modified, we cannot take them as returns. Also, restocking or repacking fees are charged to cover labor, paperwork, and shipping carton replacement. Finally, certain products cannot be returned because our suppliers cannot take them back, such as those customized to your specifications.
- If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call us before ordering.
Damaged & Missing Parts
- Through many years of experience, we have learned to package our products to withstand damage during shipping, avoid selling items easily damaged during shipping, and discontinue suppliers whose damage rate is too high. If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away. We will work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge.
Suspected or Actual Damage If Shipped by Truck Freight
- Write “Package Damaged” when you sign for delivery even if it appears only slightly damaged. If the package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Once we receive back that damaged package, we will send a new one. Please notify us if you refuse delivery, so we can anticipate that return.
- If our product is assembled for you, make sure you closely inspect the product for any damage BEFORE boxes are discarded and before the delivery people leave. Again, if there is a problem, write it down before the delivery crew leaves.
- If you accepted a package and then discover parts are missing or damaged, do not discard the packaging. Please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts at no extra charge. Most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, so do not delay. If we cannot replace parts, we can have the carrier pick up the item and we will send a replacement once we have it back. Again, all returned products should be in the original packaging.
- If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the product can be returned under our Return Policy. If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with replacement parts or a complete replacement, we will pay to return the item to us.
- In the case of a manufacturer’s defect, we can replace the defective part, or if needed, the entire unit. We stand 100% behind our products, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems.